If you are interested in joining our team, please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
We keep all applications on file and will contact you should a suitable position become available.
MSL is an Employee Owned Trust, meaning that the majority of the company is owned collectively by the employees.
The employee owned business sector in the UK is growing because co-owned companies tend to be more successful, competitive, profitable and sustainable. Because they’re co-owners, staff in employee owned businesses tend to be more entrepreneurial and committed to the company and its success. Because they have high employment standards, involve staff and give everyone a stake, employee owned businesses are better at recruiting and retaining talented, committed staff.
Because they’re run in an open way, employee owned businesses tend to have a strong commitment to corporate social responsibility and involvement with the communities they operate in.
Independent research suggests that a combination of shared ownership and employee participation delivers superior business performance.
Employee owned companies are more innovative because managers go out of their way to consult, share information about the company, and give staff responsibility.
- Competitive salary, reviewed annually
- Up to £3600 tax free bonus per year
- Automatic enrolment into our company pension scheme
- 24 days holiday, plus bank holidays. Increasing up to 30 days with service
- Private health care available to all employees
- Enhanced maternity pay for qualifying employees
- Paid sick leave
- Free legal, financial and wellbeing support available 24/7 for all staff and their partners
- Training provided as applicable with development plans in place
- Academic qualifications available at all levels
- Active roles in prestigious technical committees for committed individuals
- Free tea and coffee
- Free parking
- Regular social and fundraising events