MSL was founded in 2001 and has grown steadily year on year expanding our team and range of services. At MSL we recognise that our team of dedicated staff play a vital role in the success of the business. We endeavor to develop, promote and deliver opportunities that foster a culture of learning that add value and will secure the future success of the company. We believe that each employee is responsible for choosing their own attitude and value positivity and self- reliance.
We employ staff on apprenticeship schemes within the Laboratory, Regulatory and support departments and offer internships each summer. We encourage our staff to take part in charity events and regularly organise team building activities.
Careers with MSL
Opportunities for staff at MSL are many;
- Laboratory Staff
- Regulatory team
- Company Core Values
At MSL we have core values and beliefs. We seek these qualities in our staff and are committed to running the business in line with these values at all times.
- We are committed to being professional at all times.
- We strive to be up to date with knowledge and expertise.
- We offer pro-active advice to clients.
- We expect accuracy at all times.
- We always deliver what and when we say we will.
- We are committed to confidentiality.
- We value integrity in dealings with clients, suppliers and employees.
- Our workplace is inclusive and empowering.
- We are committed to continuous development and improvement.
- We offer careers that are rewarding.
- We are committed to ensuring that MSL is a great place to work.
Your information is very important to us and we look after it carefully in line with privacy and data protection laws, including the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulations. Please view our Applicant Privacy Notice for more detail on what information we collect about you, how we use that information and your rights as a data subject.