Higher Apprentice Laboratory Technician
Competitive salary plus benefits
Established in 2001, we are specialists in all aspects of microbiological testing for the Cosmetic & Personal Care and Biocide industry. We now require an Apprentice Microbiology Technician to join our busy Laboratory to work within our Technical Team.
- The successful candidate will hold a minimum of 5 GSE passes grade B or above, this must include Mathematics, English and Science.
- In addition the successful candidate will be educated to A or AS Level in Biology and/or Chemistry
- And have a good educational record of achievement.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of the laboratory and samples for testing
- Testing routine samples
- Operation of the LIMS system
- Assisting the Microbiologists in their daily duties
We seek candidates who possess a passion for science and attention to quality and detail, along with logical, common sense approach who can display flexible thinking and initiative.
If you would like to join us at this exciting time in our development, if you can bring a positive, attitude and a desire to consolidate or grow your career within a fast moving, forward thinking company we would like to hear from you.
Please send your CV and covering letter to;
Kathy Walker, HR Manager at