Our dedicated virology lab allows us to carry out any required efficacy testing for any BPR dossier or to make claims to help put you a step above your competition. We are one of a small handful of independent labs to be accredited by UKAS 4045 to ISO/IEC 17025:2017 standards.
Our standard library of viruses is expanded on an ongoing basis to suit industry and client demands. For example, we can test against poliovirus to EN14476. We can also test against a surrogate organism (feline coronavirus) for SARS-CoV2 in a multitude of testing. Surrogate virucidal testing offers implied efficacy, giving companies and their customers confidence that products, which already have demonstrated virucidal efficacy, are effective against Coronavirus.
We currently offer the below virucidal test methods:
• EN 14476:2015+A2:2019 Medical & domestic
• EN 14675:2015 Veterinary
• EN 16777:2018 Surface disinfectants
• EN 17272:2020 Automated room disinfection
• ISO 21702:2019 Treated/impregnated surfaces
• ISO 18184:2019 Treated textiles
• BS 8628:2021 Draft method for testing UV light disinfection
To find out more about our virucidal testing capabilities, please contact us.